Hello, I’m Carmen.
It’s nice to meet you and thanks for visiting my little home on the web.
As a mother of two, I know how important it is to have some beautiful memories of your family. I would love to take some professional portraits for you to love and enjoy.
I have specialised in baby and newborn photography for the past few years. This is because I enjoy working with babies. I have a natural affinity with them and it fits me well. I also photograph children, families and I have recently started photographing styled women’s portraits with make-overs.
What I really love about my job most of all is that I have the pleasure of interacting with a range of people. It is always interesting for me to get to know new people. I also get a huge kick out of making people feel good about themselves. I love that I can create something for you that will be enjoyed by your whole family and stored as memories for future generations. A moment in time, captured for always. It is an absolute privilege.
Thanks for stopping by. Let’s book in a photoshoot!
Also about me:
- Personally, I hate getting my own photo taken. So I guess I know how you feel. I can assure you that I will help you feel comfortable and at ease and take photos that flatter you and that you will love.
- I love animals. Our beloved pets have recently departed this world due to old age. As we have young children, we are taking a break from pet ownership for a couple of years. However this means that I LOVE photographing your pets. Your fur babies are always welcome to come along for any session.
- I love coffee, probably way too much.
- My other favourite things are trees, seascapes, reading (I am a book nerd), ballet, the wind, the darkness, all things cinema, travel, cheese, my family and being lazy binge watching series on Netflix*
- *Not necessarily in that order 😉
Carmen is an experienced, professional Photographer specialising in portraiture, specifically of families including newborns and children.
Carmen is professionally Accredited and is a member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers (AIPP). The AIPP has strict entry requirements and a Code of Practise. Carmen prides herself on always striving to provide the best possible service to her clients. Most importantly, you know your images and finished products will be of a very high professional standard. Carmen’s studio is based in Mitcham which is in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. It is a home based photographic studio that is well set up for a range of photography, including family groups.
Having initially studied both Art History and Psychology, Carmen possesses a professional background that is rich in both artistic and interpersonal experience. She approaches every aspect of her work with an artistic flair and aims to capture beautiful connections. She is inspired by light, love, landscape and of course, her subjects.
Email email@example.com for more information